Acorn Environmental and Coronavirus (COVID-19)
In light of the developments around Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you that we have implemented measures ensuring our business can provide you with the best possible service during this time.
Our office-based staff have the ability to work from home if it is deemed necessary in order to provide our customers with continued support.
During this time, we will continue to fulfil our contractual obligations where practicable with the use of our usual mobile work force and part time staff, and where necessary our emergency response teams. We will do our best to continue to offer the additional services, such as bulk refuse removal and gutter clearances etc. However, there may be delays in some of these services should we need to step in and complete deep cleans for some of our more vulnerable and high-risk clients i.e. schools and sheltered accommodation sites.
Acorn’s staff have all had communication regarding what they can do to try to help reduce the spread of the infection not only in their homes but within our clients’ sites as well.
As our staff, and certainly our cleaning staff will be on your site(s) regularly, and to ensure that our staff are protected, we would ask that you inform us as soon as possible of the following:
- Any confirmed cases at your site(s)
- Anyone from your site(s) that is self-isolating
This information will allow us to make an informed decision as to how best to proceed on a site by site basis.
As a company our plan is to:
- Identify employees at increased risk
- Have the ability for our office staff to work from home with uninterrupted phone access should the need to isolate arise
- Using remote access software to ensure we are able to continue to communicate with our clients
- Follow the latest government guidelines to reduce the chances of infection and the spread of the virus
- On-going communication with suppliers and clients allowing back-up plans to be implemented quickly
Acorn Environmental is committed to continue to provide the highest levels of service. Should we have any unexpected circumstances which may affect supply of goods and services, we will clearly communicate this to our customers via the normal communication channels.
If you have any questions or concerns in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact us:
- By phone 020 8640 8800
- By email firstname.lastname@example.org